Senior IT Technician/Analyst (Level 3) with TeamLogicIT in Pensacola, FL
The Senior IT Technician/Analyst (Level 3) requires both proven experience with technology and outstanding personal communication skills. You should enjoy building solutions that leverage technology to meet a client’s business needs. The Level III Technician works jointly with sales to provide pre and post sales support, including discovery meetings, site visits, proposals and presentations, technical assessments, implementation and ongoing technical account management. A positive, service-oriented personality is a must.
Our ideal candidate has the following qualifications:
- Minimum of five years hands-on experience configuring, troubleshooting and repairing networking equipment, Windows servers and workstations, Exchange server and Active Directory
- Three years of experience in a client-facing environment such as sales engineering
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and is comfortable working with clients at a business level to understand their current and historic issues regarding their business and technology
- Possesses strong organizational and time-management skills
- Experience writing proposals for and implementation of technical solutions to fulfill business needs
- Results-oriented, self-motivated, energetic, professional, reliable and a team player
- Strong understanding of technology and business productivity systems
- Experience with RMM (remote monitoring and management) tool required
- Autotask or similar automated ticketing system a plus
- Ability to problem solve at a high level, extraordinary customer service skills, strong multi-tasking and organizational skills
- Sales training/experience is a plus
- Qualified candidates have a mix of the following certifications:
- CompTIA Net+ and/or CompTIA Security+
- MCSA (Microsoft Certified Systems Administrator/Solutions Associate) or MCSE (Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer) MCITP Microsoft Certified IT Professional, MCSE (Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert)
- CCNA or CCIE-Cisco certifications a real plus
- Sonicwall experience a plus
- We offer competitive wages, challenging work, career opportunities, a pleasant work environment and ongoing training.
- Enjoy working in a drug-free, smoke-free workplace.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $50,000.00 to $65,000.00 /year