Researcher - IMS ExpertServices - Pensacola Fla.
A Researcher partners with Recruiters and Client Managers to identify our client’s needs and provide them with eligible subject matter expert(s). A Researcher’s primary responsibility is sourcing potentially qualified experts and consultants to work in support of our clients’ major litigation cases.
Qualified Research candidates will have extensive knowledge of internet search engine capabilities and hands-on experience conducting research or sourcing people on the internet. The position encompasses a fast-paced use of the world-wide-web to locate specialists in any industry or discipline.
Successful candidates will be self-starters that are analytical and critical thinkers. Superior time management, organizational and detail skills are required. This individual must be comfortable and confident researching fields, topics, industries and subject matter in which they have minimal knowledge or exposure.
- Research and Analysis
- Intellectual Curiosity
- Time Management
- Critical Thinking
- Listen to clients, read and interpret case summaries in order to identify characteristics of potential experts
- Conduct internet research to gain understanding of project subject matters and to identify potential expert candidates to consult on the projects
- Input and maintain expert contact information into CRM database
- Employ creativity, critical thinking and team communication skills to adjust research strategy as needed
- Multi-task and complete multiple expert searches within time sensitive deadlines
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- Must be highly proficient in typing, utilizing search engines and conducting advanced internet research
- Demonstrates proficiency in sourcing and understanding new scientific, technical and business topics
- Practices excellent time management and works efficiently under pressure with critical deadlines
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and priorities with little direction
- Produces high volume of quality/accurate work
- Extremely reliable and assertive as a team player
- Seizes ownership and accountability for responsibilities and on-time delivery of service for clients
- Demonstrates strong listening, conversational and communication skills
EDUCATION & TECHNICAL REQUIREMENTS:
- BS/BA degree strongly preferred
- Minimum two (2) years’ experience in internet research and/or sourcing
- Excellent typing skills (60+ word per minute)
- Experience with Contact Management Database programs preferred
- Law/consulting firm experience a plus
- Experience in the recruiting/staffing industry a plus
- Proficient in a Microsoft Office environment (OneNote/Word/Excel/PowerPoint)
We offer a highly competitive earnings potential, a comprehensive benefits package which includes health, dental, vision and 401K, as well as opportunities for development and advancement. The weather of Northern Florida and the proximity to the beach are not so bad either.
IMS ExpertServices supports the world’s most influential firms through rigorous research, strategic alignment, and managed services to position clients for success on complex litigation and important matters.
Since its inception in 1992, IMS has been delivering hard-to-find subject matter experts to attorneys at top law firms. Learn more about IMS through our website.
Because of our dedication to service and quality, IMS ExpertServices has consistently shown high-growth. For the last seven years, we have ranked in the Inc. 5000 list of fastest growing private companies in America. IMS was voted Best Expert Witness Provider in the Best of the National Law Journal survey.