Researcher - IMS ExpertServices - Pensacola Fla.
As a Researcher, you are responsible for partnering and working side-by-side with Recruiters and Client Managers in locating and qualifying experts to work in support of our clients' major litigation cases. Extensive knowledge and hands-on experience required in the use of computer, Internet and database-candidate sourcing tools. The position encompasses a fast-paced use of the Internet to locate specialists in literally any industry or discipline.
Successful candidates will be motivated, creative, analytical and efficient and will have superior organizational and detail skills. This individual must be comfortable and confident researching fields, topics, industries and subject matter that they have minimal knowledge or exposure within.
- Reads and interprets case summaries in order to identify qualifying characteristics of potential experts
- Researches and identifies sources for potential expert candidates
- Enters and maintains expert contact information into contact management system / database
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- Must be highly proficient in search engines and advanced Internet research
- Demonstrates proficiency in researching, reviewing and understanding new scientific, technical and business topics
- Works efficiently and effectively under pressure and with critical deadlines
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and priorities
- Practices independent thinking, is a self-starter, well-organized, extremely reliable, detail-oriented and assertive as a team player
- Seizes ownership and accountability for responsibilities and on-time delivery of service for internal clients
- Produces high volume of quality/accurate work
- Practices excellent time management, analytical and coordination skills / techniques
- Demonstrates strong conversational and communication skills
- Manages multiple projects simultaneously and with little direction
- Demonstrates commitment to quality service for internal and external clients
EDUCATION & TECHNICAL REQUIREMENTS:
- Minimum two (2) years' experience in Internet research and/or sourcing
- BS/BA preferred
- Deep Internet research experience
- Law/consulting firm experience a plus
- Experience in the recruiting/staffing industry a plus
- Experience with Contact Management Database programs preferred
- Proficiency in a Microsoft Office environment (Word/Excel/PowerPoint)
IMS ExpertServices is an award-winning professional services firm dedicated to connecting top law firms and litigators with the best expert witness and subject matter experts for high stakes commercial litigation. The company’s recent awards and commendations include Inc. Magazine’s Inc. 5000 list of fastest-growing small companies, Florida Trend’s designation as Company to Watch, Best Expert Witness Search Provider by Corporate America Magazine, and as EntreCon’s 2017 Best Medium Business of the Year.
We offer a highly competitive earnings potential, a comprehensive benefits package which includes health, dental, vision and 401K, as well as opportunities for development and advancement. The weather of Northern Florida and the proximity to the beach are not so bad either.
Since its inception in 1992, IMS has been delivering hard-to-find subject matter experts to attorneys at top law firms. Learn more about IMS through our brochure.
Because of our dedication to service and quality, IMS ExpertServices has consistently shown high-growth. For the last seven years, we have ranked in the Inc. 5000 list of fastest growing private companies in America. IMS was voted Best Expert Witness Provider in the Best of the National Law Journal survey.