Recruiting Consultant - IMS ExpertServices - Pensacola Fla.
The Senior Recruiting Consultant works with team members to find the best possible consultants and expert witnesses for IMS clients. This is a fast paced, relationship-driven role, where one’s ability to work closely in a team, function as a mentor and deliver as a coach, is critical to the success of the individual and team. Motivating team members and driving recruiting activity to deliver top results, is a significant part of this function, as is providing daily assistance and direction to the Recruiting Consultants, Researchers and Recruiting Associates functioning within the team.
Senior Recruiting Consultants are tasked with the most difficult and high-profile searches and work tirelessly to achieve success at securing top talent. Diversity is essential when managing and dealing daily with the expert universe. Educating and selling to diverse audiences, recruiting for a variety of highly skilled and knowledgeable experts, and quickly assimilating to all technical/functional aspects of a case are imperative.
Applying knowledge, across a base and distribution of cases, is essential. The Senior Recruiting Consultant must exhibit the capacity to identify potential experts across a wide variety of cases and manage communicating and positioning experts at appropriate times.
- Partners with Client Managers on Client - Attorney calls to determine expert qualifications and requirements
- Establishes initial delivery deadlines and timetables
- Directs dedicated team on search direction and spec details
- Ensures solid communication relative to the status of searches, candidates and the market place and provides ongoing updates to Client Managers and Client-Attorneys
- Interviews each candidate to determine appropriate fit and carefully aligns these to the current case
- Practices awareness of all searches so as to ensure qualified candidates are vetted and interviewed for all well-matched IMS Client opportunities
- Prepares and /or reviews all written correspondence, presentations, and oversees re-writes
- Delivers verbal presentations and biographical detail of experts to Client Managers and Client-Attorneys
- Oversees pricing component to ensure rates are within IMS margin requirements
- Teams with Client Manager to host attorney/expert interviews, via phone, and manages the feedback gathering process once interviews are complete
- Negotiates expert contracts to include interface with Client Manager and to ensure all contracts comply with attorney/client requirements
IMS ExpertServices is an award-winning professional services firm dedicated to connecting top law firms and litigators with the best expert witness and subject matter experts for high stakes commercial litigation. The company’s recent awards and commendations include Inc. Magazine’s Inc. 5000 list of fastest-growing small companies, Florida Trend’s designation as Company to Watch, Best Expert Witness Search Provider by Corporate America Magazine, and as EntreCon’s 2017 Best Medium Business of the Year.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- Seasoned recruiting professional with the demonstrated ability to grasp litigation concepts
- Demonstrates proficiency in researching, reviewing and understanding new scientific, technical and business topics
- Conducts effective telephone interviews and masters the art of active listening in order to ascertain information
- Possesses strong written and verbal communication skills
- Practices independent thinking, is a self-starter, well-organized, extremely reliable, detail-oriented and assertive as a team player
- Seizes ownership and accountability for responsibilities and on-time delivery of service for clients
- Works efficiently and effectively under pressure and with critical deadlines
- Produces high volume of quality/accurate work
- Displays high level of positive energy and drive
- Practices excellent time management, analytical, coordination, communication (verbal and written) and proofreading skills
- Demonstrates strong conversational and communication skills
- Manages multiple projects simultaneously and with little direction
- Challenges status quo, when appropriate, in order to move projects forward
- Displays a positive, outgoing approach to success through driving team performance
- Demonstrates commitment to quality service for internal and external clients
EDUCATION & TECHNICAL REQUIREMENTS:
- BS/BA degree preferred
- Minimum five (5) years experience in a Recruiting and/or Sales related function
- Law/Consulting firm experience a plus
- Experience writing business proposals and candidate summaries preferred
- Working knowledge of Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS) and /or Candidate Relationship Management systems (CRM) preferred
- Working knowledge of Contact Management Database programs beneficial
- Solid proficiency in MS Office 2007/2010 – specifically Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook – required
We offer a highly competitive earnings potential, a comprehensive benefits package which includes health, dental, vision and 401K, as well as opportunities for development and advancement. The weather of Northern Florida and the proximity to the beach are not so bad either.
Since its inception in 1992, IMS has been delivering hard-to-find subject matter experts to attorneys at top law firms. Learn more about IMS through our brochure.
Because of our dedication to service and quality, IMS ExpertServices has consistently shown high-growth. For the last seven years, we have ranked in the Inc. 5000 list of fastest growing private companies in America. IMS was voted Best Expert Witness Provider in the Best of the National Law Journal survey.