Project Coordinator - IMS ExpertServices - Pensacola Fla.
The Project Coordinator (PC) is a critical support function within our Sales & Fulfillment team. In this role, you will be working with search teams composed of client managers, recruiters, and researchers; supporting the search team for each search administratively with all aspects of project support as it relates to active searches, including corresponding with experts and client attorneys on behalf of the client managers and recruiters. This individual must be able to work independently while utilizing individual initiative and possess a team player attitude while remaining dedicated to excellence.
- Provides general administrative support to the search teams (client managers, recruiters, researchers)
- Enters data and maintains client and expert contact information in proprietary database
- Assist search team with all aspects of project support as it relates to active searches
- Prepares electronic summary presentations including all written documentation and biographical summaries (expert presentations)
- Confirms compensation rates and retainers for experts
- Performs quality assurance rate and retainer checks on expert presentations
- Supports search team with the scheduling of teleconference interviews, video conferences, and associated travel arrangements as it relates to in-person interviews with client attorneys and companie
- Performs medical license audits for appropriate experts
- Interacts with experts and clients to provide information as requested by the search team
- Performs conflict checks for potential new search opportunities
- Performs ATS job setup and case entity setup for new searches
- Prepare new job electronic folders with job specific expert email templates
- Performs client send-out process for expert presentations
- Assists client managers with client confirmation emails
- Perform placement pending note (PPN) preparation and quality assurance checking
- Review recruiter heat map for composing and sending expert follow up required emails
- Interfaces with experts, client managers, recruiters, researchers, and the leadership team in support of company objectives
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- A self-starter, well-organized, extremely reliable, detail-oriented and an assertive team player
- Displays high level of positive energy and drive
- Practices excellent time management, coordination, communication (verbal and written) and proofreading skills
- Demonstrates confidence and communicates effectively with consultants, experts and executives both internally and externally
- Handles multiple projects simultaneously, with little direction, and with high sense of urgency
- Completes assignments on time, or advises in advance of any delays
- Initiates and challenges, when appropriate, in order to move projects forward
- Works well when faced with critical deadlines, works efficiently under pressure, and produces high volume of accurate work
- The ideal candidate displays a positive, outgoing approach to service for internal and external clients
- Utilizes phone etiquette and possess excellent conversation skill
EDUCATION & TECHNICAL REQUIREMENTS:
- Requires minimum of three (3) or more years of "office support" experience within a professional environment
- Professional services or legal entity experience a plus
- High proficiency with MS Office 2007/2010 -specifically Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook required
- Must possess a current typing speed of 60+ WPM
- AA degree preferred
Job Type: Full-time
IMS ExpertServices is an award-winning professional services firm dedicated to connecting top law firms and litigators with the best expert witness and subject matter experts for high stakes commercial litigation. The company’s recent awards and commendations include Inc. Magazine’s Inc. 5000 list of fastest-growing small companies, Florida Trend’s designation as Company to Watch, Best Expert Witness Search Provider by Corporate America Magazine, and as EntreCon’s 2017 Best Medium Business of the Year.
We offer a highly competitive earnings potential, a comprehensive benefits package which includes health, dental, vision and 401K, as well as opportunities for development and advancement. The weather of Northern Florida and the proximity to the beach are not so bad either.
Since its inception in 1992, IMS has been delivering hard-to-find subject matter experts to attorneys at top law firms. Learn more about IMS through our brochure.
Because of our dedication to service and quality, IMS ExpertServices has consistently shown high-growth. For the last seven years, we have ranked in the Inc. 5000 list of fastest growing private companies in America. IMS was voted Best Expert Witness Provider in the Best of the National Law Journal survey.