PD - Help Desk - Top Secret Clearance Required
Essential Job Functions
- Provides moderately complex technical installation support to field technicians. Responds to, reviews and approves operational quality of system equipment.
- Desktop Support Administrator to provide onsite and offsite technical support for the US Government at the customer facility.
- Provide support to end-user community on hardware, software and network-related problems, questions and use.
- Provide problem resolution with users, walk the user through a series of steps to determine the problem and classify level, priority and nature of the problem.
- Open, track and close trouble tickets using Remedy.
- Support Win7, higher Operating Systems, and MS Office professional family of products.
- Provide user desktop support on a daily basis.
- Provide timely responses to user's questions and concerns.
- Provide quick problem solving including, but not limited to, fixing errors, creating alternative methods of completing a task, correcting user errors, and correcting system in consistencies.
- Provide detailed and accurate logs of all user contact.
- Build computer desktop images for workstations. Install, configure, and maintain desktop computer systems.
- Performs moderately complex systems and database administration. Monitors and tunes appropriate systems to ensure optimum level of performance.
- Oversees appropriate level software installations and upgrades and related software packages.
- Oversees, recommends and implements appropriate level database solutions and enhancements to ensure an improvement in system reliability and performance.
- Oversees and applies appropriate support packages/patches to maintain system integrity.
- Develops and maintains appropriate system documentation to ensure that documentation is current.
- Conducts site surveys of customer sites and plans and designs systems installations.
- Resolves moderately complex customer application questions or problems regarding system configurations/setup, product functionality and/or bugs enhancements.
- Assists in testing user configurations for system compatibility. Documents and provides support; escalates issues to appropriate personnel to ensure that the system is functioning according specifications.
- Acts as liaison between project engineer team members, customers and installation team to ensure project is implemented seamlessly.
- Troubleshoots, diagnoses and applies logical solutions to installation problems.
- Assists in the training of customers on systems applications.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, engineering or related field preferred
- Four or more years of field or application engineering experience
- Experience working with customer technology and support requirements
- Experience working with operating systems such as Windows, Linux, et
- Experience working with the company's hardware, software and equipment products
- Experience working with assembly languages such as HTML programming, MySQL, C, C++ etc
To apply online, visit: https://cscfs.taleo.net/careersection/csgovexternalcareersite/jobsearch.ftl?lang=en and type 16001FF in the “Job Number” field.
CSRA is committed to creating a diverse environment and is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic