Marketing Coordinator - Employee or Contract
Are you interested in beginning a journey (one you may not return from unscathed) full of innovation, adventure, fun, and excitement…with some intermittent intense strategic discussion? Does advanced artificial intelligence, predictive analytics, and adaptive supercomputing get your juices flowing? Do you want to put your pin on the map of history? Are you interested in improving lives, giving heroes their power back, and REALLY making a difference? If this sounds like a mission you choose to accept, come join us at VetCV where your input will directly impact the success of the company and the lives of many. This is your opportunity to do irreplaceable work on a unique problem alongside other super heroes. Come be phenomenal and let the VetCV story unveil to be part of your legacy.
Under the direction of the CEO, the Marketing Coordinator is responsible for stimulating, coordinating and facilitating all marketing activities, trade shows, etc.
Must be able to quickly gain familiarity with a variety of concepts, practices, and procedures. Attendance at tradeshows and industry events is required as needed. Perform other duties as assigned. Reports to the President & Chief Executive Officer, as applicable. Minimal travel may be required.
The Sales Representative role at VetCV also assists in the design, development and adoption of sales materials for our sales teams. This role requires superior verbal and written communication skills, teamwork and independent thinking. The successful individual will be able to partner well with high energy team, as well as marketing. The Sales Representative also works closely with internal and external stakeholders to ensure business processes are followed and contributes to enhancing processes where needed.
EXAMPLE OF DUTIES
- Developing numerous, robust, overlapping marketing campaigns
- Experience with digital marketing to include paid and organic social media posts and understanding associated analytics
- Assisting with customer, network, and stakeholder relationship management
- Assists with daily operation of the marketing group, ensuring smooth and efficient workflow
- Hands-on involvement in a variety of marketing logistics, including event production through booth scheduling and shipping, collateral coordination and premium ordering
- Reporting regularly to the C suite
- Provides assistance at trade shows, career fiars, and promotional events
- Working with colleges and military resource centers to provide support and collaboration with their events and efforts
- Writing and designing engaging press releases, blog articles, and eBooks to be published
- Responsible for managing inventory of in-house marketing assets
- Creating, editing, and producing videos using Lumen5 or iMovie
- Working knowledge of: Adobe photo shop, Illustrator, Canva, Hubspot
- Experience building and managing bulk email campaigns
- Driving results via significant social medial marketing
- Create messaging that communicates the value of posting jobs to VetCV job board
- May design and develop sales presentation materials to support sales on business reviews and sales calls
- Make intelligent improvements to business processes where needed to make marketing and sales more efficient and productive
- Problem solve, analyze data and present findings in a way that generates revenue potential
- Empathize with the customer or sales representative and be driven to provide support
- Monitor, gather and distribute information regarding industry news, market research, and trends for key accounts
- Build Strong Partnership with marketing to be able to assess and evaluate the business and market needs
- Analytical Problem Solving - Gathers and analyzes information skillfully.
- Customer Service - Responds promptly to customer needs.
- Interpersonal - Maintains confidentiality.
- Excellent oral communication
- Team Work - Balances team and individual responsibilities; Gives and welcomes feedback; Contributes to building a positive team spirit.
- Written Communication - Writes clearly and informatively; Presents numerical data effectively.
- Quality Management - Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness. Business Acumen - Aligns work with strategic goals.
- Adaptability - Manages competing demands.
- Attendance/Punctuality - Is consistently at work and on time; Ensures work responsibilities are covered when absent; Arrives at meetings and appointments on time.
- Dependability - Follows instructions, responds to management direction.
- Planning/Organizing - Prioritizes and plans work activities.
- Professionalism - Approaches others in a tactful manner; Reacts well under pressure.
- Quality - Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness; Monitors own work to ensure quality.
- Quantity - Meets productivity standards; Completes work in timely manner.
- An understanding of sales cycles and customer demand
- Ability to analyze and make sense of data, turn insights into conclusions and create actionable strategic recommendations
- Pride in the quality of work and attention-to-detail
- Ability to work independently, multi-task and meet deadlines
- Strong interpersonal communication and relationship-building skills
- Dynamic thinking capabilities to balance day-to-day business judgments and analytical thinking with leveraging and maintaining company-wide guidelines
- Advanced analysis, reporting, formatting, data manipulation and presentation skills a plus
- Ability to manage multiple projects effectively
- Bachelors Degree in Marketing, Business or related field and 1+ years of experience or equivalent combination of education and experience working in fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment; ideally in a marketing role
VetCV provides Veterans and caregivers the ability to update, access, and share their vital information from anywhere at any time. It is the personal account for all the most important things for the next steps in life: career, education, medical support, reintegration, and employment. VetCV is a place to come home to. An App for Veterans to safely store their information that includes social media aspects, easy navigation to needed resources, matching to job opportunities, and much more.