Marketing Assistant - IMS ExpertServices - Pensacola Fla.
Do you come from a marketing background? Does the idea of contributing to the success of a marketing department excite you? If you enjoy learning and participating in many different elements of marketing, this position might be for you.
The ideal candidate will have experience in the business-to-business or professional services marketing field as it relates to advertising, communications (internal and external) via public relations, design, organizational planning, strategy, research, development, and execution of creative marketing ideas. A communications, advertising, or marketing degree is preferred. A can-do attitude is a must!
Internal Marketing Support
- Assist sales force in all areas of outgoing correspondence, email campaigns, email templates, related case examples, etc.
- Create and proofread materials in conjunction with all departments
- Assure the lines of internal communication are open and all departments are aware of relevant Marketing Department programs and initiatives
- Assist with adding and editing content on company website
- Coordinate email campaigns for sales; including managing lists, send outs, tracking, etc.
- Assist with syndication of company content online and in print
Data & Reporting
- Monitor and present analytical information on department initiatives
- Contribute to the quality assurance endeavors of the marketing department. This includes auditing attorney records for contact and biographical accuracy.
- Provide back up support to the receptionist, including phone and email
- Monitor chat software, including answering any client questions, taking inbound questions as needed
- Write content as needed for press releases, print materials, etc.
- Participate in the planning and coordination of company events such as conferences, presentations, etc.
- Work with Marketing and Sales teams to ensure all attendees are prepared and able to present the best possible image of the company
- Research, suggest, and order event items such as lanyards, pens, and other gifts
- Proficiency in a Microsoft Office environment (Word/Excel, etc.) required
- Ability to work quickly and under tight delivery deadlines
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and priorities
- Possess strong written and verbal communication skills
- Graphic design capabilities a plus
- Working knowledge of computers and the internet required
Any combination of education and experience that would provide the required skill and knowledge for successful performance would be qualifying. Typical qualifications and skills would be:
- Three+ years’ experience in a marketing environment preferred
- Bachelor’s degree in communications, advertising or marketing preferred
- Law/consulting firm, experience is a plus
- Experience with contact management database programs is a plus
IMS ExpertServices is an award-winning professional services firm dedicated to connecting top law firms and litigators with the best expert witness and subject matter experts for high stakes commercial litigation. The company’s recent awards and commendations include Inc. Magazine’s Inc. 5000 list of fastest-growing small companies, Florida Trend’s designation as Company to Watch, Best Expert Witness Search Provider by Corporate America Magazine, and as EntreCon’s 2017 Best Medium Business of the Year.
We offer a highly competitive earnings potential, a comprehensive benefits package which includes health, dental, vision and 401K, as well as opportunities for development and advancement. The weather of Northern Florida and the proximity to the beach are not so bad either.
Since its inception in 1992, IMS has been delivering hard-to-find subject matter experts to attorneys at top law firms. Learn more about IMS through our brochure.
Because of our dedication to service and quality, IMS ExpertServices has consistently shown high-growth. For the last seven years, we have ranked in the Inc. 5000 list of fastest growing private companies in America. IMS was voted Best Expert Witness Provider in the Best of the National Law Journal survey.