Lead Generation Specialist - IMS ExpertServices - Pensacola Fla.
As the Lead Generation Specialist, you are responsible for utilizing you hunter sales mentality to identify, develop and win complex sales lead generation, development and closing solutions that solve our clients’ needs. The Lead Generation Specialist will focus on a universe of suspect leads, prospecting, properly qualifying and generating new sales leads to be transitioned to the sales engine of the business.
The Lead Generation Specialist will be a highly motivated, self-starter able to identify and develop new business prospects from multiple sources including inbound marketing leads, prospect lists, discovery and individual research. A dynamic personality with a drive to reach decision makers is essential.
The Lead Generation Specialist is expected to:
- Develop new business opportunities via telephone and electronic mediums
- Initiate sales process by cold calling; strong emphasis on outbound phone calls
- Develop a complete understanding of the organization’s structure and key buying influences of appropriate C-Level decision makers
- Follow up on suspect opportunities and conduct research to identify and further quality potential prospects
- Conduct a thorough needs analysis and determine prospects budget, decision makers, need, and timelines (BANT)
- Build and cultivate potential prospect relationships by initiating communications and conducting follow-up communications in order to BANT qualify opportunities for the sales organization
- Work with the client managers to ensure an ideal handoff of BANT qualified prospects
- Work with the Director of Client Management to develop and grow the sales pipeline with highly qualified sales opportunities
- Manage data for new and prospective clients in Bullhorn, ensuring all communications are logged, information is accurate and documents are attached
- Participate in training designed to complement the needs of the role
- Prepare and analyze lead pipeline reports and dashboards
Required experience and knowledge:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Communications or related field preferred
- 1-3 years of proven telemarketing and/or inside sales experience
- Demonstrated ability to meet and/or exceed determined sales and activity quotas
- Aptitude to learn sometimes complex solutions delivered via training
- Strong time management skills
- A proven track record of strong client relationships
- Superior written and verbal communication, presentation and interpersonal skills
- Confident, assertive, flexible, team-orientated and professional
- Ability to master product knowledge
- Proficient in MS Office products (Excel, Word, MS Outlook, MS PowerPoint)
- Experience with CRM Software preferred
IMS ExpertServices is an award-winning professional services firm dedicated to connecting top law firms and litigators with the best expert witness and subject matter experts for high stakes commercial litigation. The company’s recent awards and commendations include Inc. Magazine’s Inc. 5000 list of fastest-growing small companies, Florida Trend’s designation as Company to Watch, Best Expert Witness Search Provider by Corporate America Magazine, and as EntreCon’s 2017 Best Medium Business of the Year.
We offer a highly competitive earnings potential, a comprehensive benefits package which includes health, dental, vision and 401K, as well as opportunities for development and advancement. The weather of Northern Florida and the proximity to the beach are not so bad either.
Since its inception in 1992, IMS has been delivering hard-to-find subject matter experts to attorneys at top law firms. Learn more about IMS through our brochure.
Because of our dedication to service and quality, IMS ExpertServices has consistently shown high-growth. For the last seven years, we have ranked in the Inc. 5000 list of fastest growing private companies in America. IMS was voted Best Expert Witness Provider in the Best of the National Law Journal survey.