IT Business Analyst
Duties and responsibilities include:
- Determining IT business needs for a customer/requester utilizing various available tools
- Conducting interviews, analyzing documentation, facts and figures, and documenting existing work flows and processes considering business applications currently being used
- Ascertaining true business needs to be met by the project and transferring information from management into needed data
- Compiling documentation into easily understood project goals, objective, scope, requirements, for implementation
- Acting as a liaison between clients and development departments; distinguishing requests from needs
- Acting as the liaison between IT Teams, departments and clients – ensuring clear understanding of all requirements
- Creating cutting edge deliverables that help our client truly visual their road map!
Qualified candidates must possess a proven track record for the following:
- Proven experience interacting directly with end users and decision-making (governance)
- Proven experience as a results orientated team member with superior communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience associated with the Federal Government/DoD Agencies
- Five (5) years’ work experience requiring effective interpersonal skills, both verbal and written, and ability to multitask, manage details and execute effective follow through.
- Evidence of analyzing and documenting complex business processes
- Ability to conceptualize and create cutting edge and impressive presentations utilizing power point and Adobe Suite! Work samples will be requested!
- Selected candidates will be required to obtain a PMP Certification within 90 days of employment offer.
- Ability to obtain a DoD security clearance
- B.S. in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, a physical sciences or mathematics intensive discipline
- Knowledge of the development, execution, and governance of Enterprise Architecture