Expert Advocate - IMS ExpertServices - Pensacola Fla.
We are currently seeking candidates for our Expert Advocate position. This unique position within the company is critically important for developing, maintaining, and nurturing relationships with expert witnesses and top subject matter experts across numerous industries, and for creating and reinforcing value for and from the expert witness community.
The Expert Advocate is responsible within IMS ExpertServices for managing collaboration across various departments and company functions to ensure excellent service, expert job-readiness, and sustained relationships with top expert customers. The Expert Advocate is accountable for maintaining the selective, invitation-only Elite Expert program and designation, and ensuring related programs, services, and value propositions support and strengthen effective relationships, expert candidate job-readiness, shared value, and information-sharing.
- Orient expert witnesses, expert/consulting firms, and subject matter experts to the values and differentiated benefits of connecting to our platform for new opportunities
- Build upon the current customer segmentation of the company’s expert witness community, and prioritize communications, outreach, training, and other service offerings to the appropriate expert customer segments
- Manage and administer key aspects of the company’s Elite Expert program, including onboarding new experts, maintaining ongoing communications and outreach, developing written and video content, orienting the community to new services, and identifying and delivering opportunities to add value for and from the expert witness community
- Conduct ongoing audits and reviews of the experts holding Elite Expert designation, and ensure appropriate standards are met and maintained
- Ensure the integrity and effectiveness of the company’s key expert witness programs and service offerings and connect ongoing feedback and suggestions from internal stakeholders across the firm and from experts
- Provide routine and as-needed briefings and presentations to internal stakeholders on trends, information, and updates related to the company’s expert relationships and the expert witness community
- Coordinate internal requests from across departments and team members for support, communications, orientation, and other services related to current and developing expert relationships
- Serve as copy writer for internal and external communications related to the company’s top expert customers, including web content, articles, and presentations
- Support the planning and implementation of training and other program offerings for expert witnesses with whom the company maintains a relationship
- Keep internal stakeholders of IMS ExpertServices informed of trends, challenges, and opportunities pertaining to the expert witness community
- Support the development of video, audio, and written content pertaining to the expert witness community
- Develop market and competitive intelligence initiatives with and through collaboration with the company’s expert witness community
IMS ExpertServices is an award-winning professional services firm dedicated to connecting top law firms and litigators with the best expert witness and subject matter experts for high stakes commercial litigation. The company’s recent awards and commendations include Inc. Magazine’s Inc. 5000 list of fastest-growing small companies, Florida Trend’s designation as Company to Watch, Best Expert Witness Search Provider by Corporate America Magazine, and as EntreCon’s 2017 Best Medium Business of the Year.
Education, Experience, and Skills:
- The ideal candidate will be organized, entrepreneurial, creative, analytical, and passionate about learning and sharing information.
- Bachelors degree required, preferably in communications/marketing, business development, or a STEM (science, technology, engineering, and math) field
- Five+ years of professional experience, preferably in the consulting or legal industry
- Strong communications and presentation skills
- Excellent planning and organizational savvy
- Team-player and collaborative mind-set
- Passion for learning about new industries and technologies, and for identifying trends
- Able to work independently with minimal supervision, and demonstrate strong initiative while also adhering to existing standards
- Salary will be commensurate with experience. Benefits include medical, dental, vision, 401K, ongoing training and development, and an excellent company culture
We offer a highly competitive earnings potential, a comprehensive benefits package which includes health, dental, vision and 401K, as well as opportunities for development and advancement. The weather of Northern Florida and the proximity to the beach are not so bad either.
Since its inception in 1992, IMS has been delivering hard-to-find subject matter experts to attorneys at top law firms. Learn more about IMS through our brochure.
Because of our dedication to service and quality, IMS ExpertServices has consistently shown high-growth. For the last seven years, we have ranked in the Inc. 5000 list of fastest growing private companies in America. IMS was voted Best Expert Witness Provider in the Best of the National Law Journal survey.