Executive Assistant - IMS ExpertServices - Pensacola Fla.
The Executive Assistant for Operations is a full-time position which performs a multitude of roles, including but not limited to, daily administrative support, screening for and facilitating support of new and existing business connections, vendors and business resources to benefit the company. This position carries responsibilities in executive administration and providing support/administration for all departments within the company with emphasis on Operations.
- Serves as Administrative Assistant, coordinating calendars, handling projects and personally assisting the CEO and other members of the Executive Team.
- Coordinates scheduling of conference rooms, taking food orders and picking up meals/setting up when visitors are on site for staff meetings (quarterly meetings, sales meetings, brown bag lunches, Lunch & Learns, etc.).
- Assists with other administrative tasks by: serving on switchboard rotation, answering phones and relaying messages to appropriate departments; opens and distributes mail; key contact for mail issues, federal express, shipping and downloading postage.
- Maintains the facility housekeeping duties; working with other admin assistants in rotation, ensuring chores are covered.
- Assist in planning and coordinating company-wide events, special meetings, etc.
- Includes all duties and requests associated with all IMS departments and general admin duties as required.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- Display and practice a high level of confidentiality with regard to issues, employee information, and exceptional communication via all correspondence, oral, verbal and electronic exchange.
- Displays high level of positive energy and drive.
- Practices excellent time management, coordination, communication skills (verbal and written) as well as competency in grammar, spelling and proofreading.
- Demonstrates confidence and communicates effectively both internally and externally.
- Handles multiple projects simultaneously and with little direction.
- Requires minimum of five (5) or more years’ direct administrative experience within a professional environment.
- Professional services or legal industry experience a plus.
- High proficiency with MS Office 2010 – specifically Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Requires working knowledge of Adobe Acrobat.
- Experience with contact management database programs.
- Must possess a current typing speed of 65+ WPM at a 95% plus level of accuracy.
- Professional phone etiquette.
- Minimum of AA degree preferred.
IMS ExpertServices is an expert witness search firm that specializes in connecting highly credentialed, experienced experts and consultants with the attorneys who need them. By focusing on this niche legal market, we are able to find more qualified experts in less time than it would typically take an attorney.
Are you innovative in your sales and leadership techniques? Courageous in your convictions? Able to give an opinion and back it up with numbers? Can you sell ice to an Eskimo? Lead your sales team by showing them "how it's done" and then mentoring them to bring them together as a team? Do you embrace and thrive on change? Can you cut to the chase and remove roadblocks and obstacles while maintaining a positive approach?
We offer a highly competitive earnings potential, a comprehensive benefits package which includes health, dental, vision and 401K, as well as opportunities for development and advancement. The weather of Northern Florida and the proximity to the beach are not so bad either.
Since its inception in 1992, IMS has been delivering hard-to-find subject matter experts to attorneys at top law firms. Learn more about IMS through our brochure.
Because of our dedication to service and quality, IMS ExpertServices has consistently shown high-growth. For the last seven years, we have ranked in the Inc. 5000 list of fastest growing private companies in America. IMS was voted Best Expert Witness Provider in the Best of the National Law Journal survey.