Data Coordinator - IMS ExpertServices - Pensacola Fla.
The Data Coordinator will help collect and manage data so that it can be used to analyze business functions, productivity and redundancies. The Data Coordinator will work to make sure that the data is collected properly, ensuring quality standards are met. The Data Coordinator reviews, cleans, and audits the data so that the appropriate data can be shared.
The Data Coordinator extracts data and generates basic and moderately complex reports as required. The Data Coordinator ensures the accuracy of the data and acts as a resource to all users of the DataMart. The Data Coordinator assures the integrity and quality of the DataMart and may coordinate data processes related to several projects, including tracking, monitoring, and submission of data and internal support for DataMart users within the Company.
- Provides administrative and technical support for business intelligence activities, to include
- Writing and adapting code based on existing samples
- Assisting with construction of data system frameworks and user interfaces
- Modifying existing reports, and creating new reports, based on user requests
- Running and/or monitoring recurring processes to refresh data
- Providing first-tier troubleshooting and user support to DataMart users
- Performing investigative analyses of issues and potential new projects
- Assisting with the preparation of presentations, proposals, meeting material and technical documentation
- Demonstrates knowledge of database design and data techniques
- Requires excellent analytical and organizational skills
- Possesses firm working knowledge of relational database concepts, including SQL
- Possesses basic knowledge of programming languages such as T-SQL, C#/VB, REST, SOAP, Java, and/or PHP
- Demonstrates strong technical acuity and ability to adapt to rapidly changing technologies and business needs
- Experience with data extraction, reporting and analysis tools
- Exemplary verbal and written communication skills with the ability to interact comfortably with all levels of senior management and department managers
- Ability to prioritize workload to meet deadlines while handling multiple requests for services
EDUCATION & TECHNICAL REQUIREMENTS:
- Associates Degree or equivalent education and experience preferred
- One year of advanced database application management experience preferred
- Proficiency in a Microsoft Office environment required
IMS ExpertServices is an expert witness search firm that specializes in connecting highly credentialed, experienced experts and consultants with the attorneys who need them. By focusing on this niche legal market, we are able to find more qualified experts in less time than it would typically take an attorney.
Are you innovative in your sales and leadership techniques? Courageous in your convictions? Able to give an opinion and back it up with numbers? Can you sell ice to an Eskimo? Lead your sales team by showing them "how it's done" and then mentoring them to bring them together as a team? Do you embrace and thrive on change? Can you cut to the chase and remove roadblocks and obstacles while maintaining a positive approach?
We offer a highly competitive earnings potential, a comprehensive benefits package which includes health, dental, vision and 401K, as well as opportunities for development and advancement. The weather of Northern Florida and the proximity to the beach are not so bad either.
Since its inception in 1992, IMS has been delivering hard-to-find subject matter experts to attorneys at top law firms. Learn more about IMS through our brochure.
Because of our dedication to service and quality, IMS ExpertServices has consistently shown high-growth. For the last seven years, we have ranked in the Inc. 5000 list of fastest growing private companies in America. IMS was voted Best Expert Witness Provider in the Best of the National Law Journal survey.