IMS Expert Services
The top law firms in the nation and their Fortune 500 clients have been reaching out to IMS ExpertServices for their expert witness needs since 1992. As one of our Client Managers for National Accounts, you will drive the continued success of the Company and maintain our tradition of high client satisfaction.
This highly visible and consultative sales position will utilize your one-to-one relationship building skills to create deep relationships with senior litigators at AmLaw 100-200 firms. These relationships are the backbone of IMS, and your success allows you to affect the bottom line directly.
The Client Manager will facilitate the strategy, approach and relationship plans for the Company’s top targeted law firms in an effort to generate client awareness and preferences for the Company and its services. This position will also allow you to manage projects and participate in project proposal developments and presentations.
- Facilitate strategy, approach and relationship plan for targeted top law firms
- Create deep relationships with senior law litigators through telephone calls, e-mails, mailings, personal meetings, presentations, speaking engagements, and/or other business gatherings
- Generate client awareness and preference for IMS and its services
- Identify and acquire expert witness consulting projects within assigned law firms
- Create concise and complete project specifications through the interview(s) of law firm partners and their clients
- Participate in project proposal development and presentation
- Negotiate consulting agreement terms and conditions
- Maintain high client satisfaction
- Requires excellent prospecting and negotiation expertise
- One-to-one relationship building and influencing skills
- Strong organizational, multi-tasking and time management proficiency
- Global business perspective
- Executive level presence
- History of generating revenues and profits that meet or exceed monthly sales quotas
EDUCATION & TECHNICAL REQUIREMENTS:
- Minimum of 10 years sales, business or related work experience
- Minimum of 5 years of consulting or B2B sales experience
- Undergraduate or Graduate degree required