Accounting Specialist - IMS ExpertServices - Pensacola Fla.
The Accounting Specialist position encompasses a wide range of activities with involvement in all phases of accounting and business administration. The ideal candidate will efficiently and accurately manage multiple tasks and priorities to conclusion and under tight deadlines.
This position is responsible for ensuring compliance with client and expert contract terms and conditions, fostering relationships with both our experts and clients, invoice processing, accounts payable, accounts receivable and collections.
- Responsible for consultant/client billing, including the processing of invoices, and actively participates in the collections process
- Responsible for the processing of accounts payable and client payments
- Accountable for the preparation of sales and management reports
- Responsible for compilation of statistical data regarding company trends
- Assists with the monthly preparation of commission reports
- Assists with special projects as assigned
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- Should possess a strong, intuitive and numbers-focused skillset
- Excels in the ability to comprehend and produce accurate analytical data
- Requires excellent time management skills
- Requires strong written and verbal communication skills
- Capable of handling multiple projects, simultaneously, under tight deadlines
- Ability to take initiative to move projects forward
- Ability to work effectively under pressure, with heavy workloads and time sensitive work constraints
- Must be a self-starter, well-organized, extremely detail-oriented and be an assertive team player
- Demonstrates high level of positive energy and drive
- AA degree in Accounting preferred
- Minimum of five (5) or more years of business office accounting experience
- Law/consulting firm accounting administration a plus
- Proficiency in QuickBooks Accounting Software required
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word/Excel/PowerPoint) required
- At least 80% testing proficiency required for QuickBooks Enterprise and Microsoft Excel
- Collection experience preferred
- Excellent typing and 10-key skills
IMS ExpertServices is an expert witness search firm that specializes in connecting highly credentialed, experienced experts and consultants with the attorneys who need them. By focusing on this niche legal market, we are able to find more qualified experts in less time than it would typically take an attorney.
Are you innovative in your sales and leadership techniques? Courageous in your convictions? Able to give an opinion and back it up with numbers? Can you sell ice to an Eskimo? Lead your sales team by showing them "how it's done" and then mentoring them to bring them together as a team? Do you embrace and thrive on change? Can you cut to the chase and remove roadblocks and obstacles while maintaining a positive approach?
We offer a highly competitive earnings potential, a comprehensive benefits package which includes health, dental, vision and 401K, as well as opportunities for development and advancement. The weather of Northern Florida and the proximity to the beach are not so bad either.
Since its inception in 1992, IMS has been delivering hard-to-find subject matter experts to attorneys at top law firms. Learn more about IMS through our brochure.
Because of our dedication to service and quality, IMS ExpertServices has consistently shown high-growth. For the last seven years, we have ranked in the Inc. 5000 list of fastest growing private companies in America. IMS was voted Best Expert Witness Provider in the Best of the National Law Journal survey.
IMS ExpertServices is a full service expert witness and litigation consultant delivery firm. We understand the unique blend of skills, experience and personality needed in an expert witness to communicate with judges and juries